Work with Skycloud
Skycloud Mental Health is a telepsychiatry practice that provides medication, therapy, and other mental health treatments to patients in need of support. Below are current openings for our expanding services.
Ready to Work with Skycloud?
Thank you for your interest in working with Skycloud. Please submit your resume using the form and we will get back to you shortly.
Adult Outpatient PMHNP
Student Internship (Telehealth)
- Must be resident of Oregon or Clark County, WA with intention to remain resident of Oregon or Clark County, WA for remainder of educational program
- Must be entering final year of DNP or MSN program
- Must be able to commit at least 8 hours per week to clinical rotation for 6-12 months
- Interested in working with LGBTQ+ population
- Interested in conducting gender affirming surgery psychiatric evaluations and bariatric surgery psychiatric evaluations
- Interested in ADHD, anxiety, depression/anxiety, patients aged 18-64 with focus on young adult population
- Willing to learn telehealth best practices
- Able to provide 2-3 references, at least one from a supervisor and one from a professor/instructor
- Background check, evidence of student malpractice insurance, unofficial transcripts required
- At least three years of psychiatric RN experience or five years of other experience in the mental health field
- Experience with telehealth
- Interested in treating children, adolescents, and adults
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Applications are accepted for this position on a rolling basis. To apply, please submit your CV.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psychotherapist)
32 or 40 hours per week (0.8 or 1.0 FTE)
This position is based in Beaverton, OR and can be worked remotely from home anywhere in Oregon or Clark County, Washington.
Preference will be given to those already credentialed with insurance and who are licensed in multiple states but new grads are welcome to apply. Schedule to be determined by the psychiatric nurse practitioner’s preference.
- Board Certified PMHNP licensed in Oregon. FNPs or PAs will not be considered
- Willing to get licensed in Washington and one other state
- Available at least 32 hours/week. Will expect to see 25-28 psychotherapy patients per week
- Must reside in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Post-graduate training in psychotherapy modalities
- Experience providing outpatient psychotherapy
- Willing to see ages 5 and up
- Spanish speaking
- Experience and interest in working with LGBTQ+ populations
- Additional state licenses a plus
- Training in EMDR, ERP, or other high-need specialization
- Willing to provide gender affirming surgery letters of support (training available)
- Continuing education allowance
- License reimbursement allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Generous administrative time included in W2 employment
- Paid credentialing
W2 ($125,000+) DOE, start date after fully paneled,
Start as 1099 while building caseload (paid per patient) then transition to W2 once caseload is built
Start Today – Call Skycloud Mental Health
Anxiety responds well to treatment. But you can only get treated if you first make the call, connecting with an anxiety specialist that will understand you. Call Skycloud today to get connected with one of our experienced psychiatric nurse practitioners. 503-694-3381