Telepsychiatry from Skycloud Mental Health
Skycloud Mental Health is a hybrid telepsychiatry practice with a location near Portland, Oregon. We chose to offer telepsychiatry because it offers several advantages for our patients, including:
- Privacy – You never have to walk into a psychiatrist’s office, giving you additional privacy and security. Many of our patients find they are more emboldened to continue their appointments knowing that their experience is private to them.
- Comfort – Telepsychiatry allows you to receive treatment from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere else where you feel safe to share. With a reduction in commute time and more flexible scheduling, our patients are more comfortable than they would be in an office.
- Statewide Presence – While many of our patients come from big cities, we also know how difficult it is to find an experienced mental health expert in rural areas or smaller towns. With Skycloud, you can receive treatment from anywhere with a phone or internet connection.
Skycloud accepts all people from all backgrounds. We welcome LGBTQ+ individuals, those from marginalized cultures, and anyone else that needs support. Licensed in Oregon, Washington, Utah, Minnesota, and Arizona, Skycloud is here to provide treatment from psychiatric nurse practitioners that care about you. Fill out our online form to get in touch with our team.
Telepsychiatry is the act of receiving psychiatric help over digital video. It allows any patient to get support anywhere with phone service or internet access, with no commute and no waiting room. You can receive treatment from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere that offers you privacy and a feeling of security.
Who is Telepsychiatry For?
Anyone, anywhere, that believes they will benefit from mental health support and medication management can receive the same high quality of care that you would receive in-person. There is no change in the quality of your service or the outcome of your treatment.
But what telepsychiatry offers is something more. It offers advantages that are only available to those that choose to experience telepsychiatry services. Some of the best candidates for telepsychiatry include:
- Parents – It is so hard for parents to find time to get the help they need. Telepsychiatry means that you can call us at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- Working Professionals – One of the most common reasons people struggle with mental health treatment is time. Call us from the office, your car, or your home.
- High Profile Individuals – Privacy is critical for high profile individuals. We are able to provide secure, private telepsychiatry services with the utmost discretion.
- Frequent Travelers – For those that find themselves traveling often, telepsychiatry ensures that you can continue with your medications and treatments.
- Those With Anxiety – Some conditions, like agoraphobia, make it difficult or uncomfortable to leave the home. We can treat you from the comfort of your home.
- Those in Rural Areas – Rural areas may not always have access to private therapy and psychiatry. We make that accessible, in a way that is also discreet for small towns.
- Those With Locally Sensitive Issues – We do still live in a world with stigma and prejudices about people of certain identities or struggles. Telepsychiatry ensures that it’s private between us.
Most people find that they are more open to the process when they’re at home, regardless of who they are or what they are experiencing in their day-to-day life. Telepsychiatry makes it possible for you to get treatment from any place that is comfortable to you.
call us today:
use our form to schedule