This page is updated frequently to describe our current referral criteria.
We are currently accepting patients.
We accept referrals for:
- Bariatric surgery psychiatric evaluations.
- Gender affirming surgery psychiatric evaluations.
- Ongoing psychiatric medication management.
- OR, WA, MN, UT, AZ: Commercial insurance plans, self-pay. We do not accept patients who have Medicare or who are eligible for Medicare. We do not bill Medicaid.
- OR, WA: Patients in OR and WA who have Medicaid insurance may not self-pay for services.
- UT, MN: Patients who reside in UT and MN who have Medicaid insurance may self-pay for services.
- Reside and located in Oregon, Washington, Utah, Minnesota, or Arizona.
- Ages 18-64. Ages 13-17 in OR, WA with select insurance panels (all Skycloud panels Summer 2023). Ages 16-17 in UT with referral only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to refer an adolescent.
- Appropriate for telehealth level of care (contact us at email@example.com with specific questions about these criteria).
- We prescribe controlled substances only locally in Oregon and Clark County, Washington.*
- Controlled substances require an in-office visit at office near Portland, Oregon or Eugene, Oregon, prior to issuing a prescription, starting in November 2023.*
- We do not complete disability paperwork or emotional support animal letters.
- We do not treat opioid use disorders (we do not prescribe Suboxone, methadone).
Patients can register by clicking Get Started on our website. Clinicians and organizations can contact us by phone at 503-694-3381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about referrals.
*The DEA’s final call on prescribing C2s via telehealth after the Public Health Emergency will determine whether we continue to accept patients for ADHD evaluation and/or treatment in other parts of Washington or who are in Oregon but unable to attend one in-office visit, with a formal referral from a DEA-registered provider who has seen the patient in-office recently, after November 2023. Check back here for a referral template when more guidance on this matter is available.